- To be the most sought‐after Contractor and Engineering Company in the Fixed Fire Protection and Detection Industry in South Africa.
- To complete all our projects successfully, where we are meeting the challenges of execution, quality, safety, and schedule.
- To be the preferred Employer and to create brighter lives for our Employees, their immediate and extended families.
- To train and develop our youth.
- To offer the highest level of quality construction services in the Fixed Fire Protection field at fair and market competitive prices in the Industrial Industry.
- To ensure the longevity of our Company through repeat and referral business achieved by Customer Satisfaction in all areas including timeliness, attention to detail and service‐minded attitudes.
- To maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our Suppliers, Subcontractors and Customers.
AT A GLANCE
- We consider our Company to be a small to medium sized Company with an annual turn over of R35,000,000.00.
- We employ approximately 100 employees. Of these employees, 20 employees are considered as core employees and are permanent and the rest are all contract employees. The majority of the contract employees have been employed by the Company since it started.
- We have a design office employing 4 draughtspeople / designers and all designs are done in‐house.
- We do not sub‐contract any of our fabrication work except galvanizing and specialized painting (if required).
- We do not sub‐contract any of our installation work.