WHO WE ARE
Tshepo‐Themba Engineering (Pty) Ltd is an Engineering Company providing innovative Fixed Fire Protection and Detection solutions for a diverse group of Clients in the Industrial Field. Our range of expertise covers the full spectrum of Fixed Fire Fighting Systems such as:
- Automatic Sprinklers.
- Medium Velocity Water Spray Systems.
- Fixed Fire Protection to Power Plants.
- High Velocity Water Spray (deluge systems) and in particular transformer fixed fire protection systems.
- Fire Pump Stations.
- Hydrant Reticulations.
- Hose reel Installations.
Our Company was founded in 2007 by Pieter van den Berg, his wife Karen , Terry Crowhurst and Asanda Madikane, all Directors and Shareholders of our Company. Our first Contract was for the design, supply and installation of the Fixed Fire Protection to the Koeberg Nuclear Plant Generator Transformers. This Contract was awarded to our Company after Pieter and Terry successfully completed the Fire Protection upgrade in the Turbine Hall, whilst employed at another Company. Our Company his since grown into a Company with extensive experience and references on most of the South African Power Stations.
- We have over 300 successful Fixed Fire Protection Installations in South Africa.
- We have exclusive agreements with Companies such as Siemens, Smit Transformatoren, etc.
- In 2014 our Company was certified to fabricate and install Sergi Systems.
- Pieter van den Berg, Managing Director, B.Eng Mechanical and Manufacturing with 18 years Experience.
- Terry Crowhurst, ASIB Trained Engineer with 25 years specific Fixed Fire Protection experience.
- Karen van den Berg, B.Compt with 25 years accounting experience.
- Asanda Madikane, B.Com Hons and South African Chartered Accountant.
- We decided in 2015 to expand our footprint in Africa and we have already completed projects in Namibia and Mozambique.
- We have opened a local office in Maputo, Mozambique.
- We have tendered and are busy with negotiations for projects in Uganda, Namibia and Mozambique.
- ASIB (SPECIAL RISKS)
- CIDB GRADE 7SF
- BBBEE LEVEL 5